Aug 23, 2013
Quick Episode Summary:
- Housekeeping and how to get featured as a Rockin’ Libsyn
Podcasts as well as where to send your podcast promos!
- What’s new on the Libsyn Blog as well as a super quick catch up
on the Social Media conversation on Twitter and Facebook
- Rob and Elsie Conversation:
- Discussion of feedback from Kevin Bachelder from Tuning In To
- Feedback on the blog from: Bob DeGrande on Amadeus Pro and
Steve from The Money Plan SOS Podcast
- Discussion of podcasting articles from The Money Pillow, Blog
Tips, USA Today and New Media Expo.
- Should we add your promos as podcast episodes in between proper
The Feed Episodes? YOUR feedback requested!
- What are Libsyn slugs or what is a show slug
- Your show surveys and why they are important
- Failure to parse server and
- The latest download stats for The Feed as well as our top user
- Prove Rob wrong! Send feedback about all the feedback that you
get via SpeakPipe!
- Rick Mulready Marketing Your Podcast Interview
- Addressed James Harmer from the Improve Photography Podcast
about not having time to see everything we do three times.
- What are the best social media practices for podcasters with no
business know-how and no budget to drive listeners
- Feedback from David Dear about the most common social media
venues and which are the most significant
- From Greg Elwell on best practices and rules of thumb on how
often to promote.
- From Aaron Barney how to use Facebook Fan Pages to maximize
- From Joshua Liston on whether or not the quality of your show
is enough or should you promote
- Discussion on the @spiderman tweet about The Overheard
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
Podcasting articles and media about podcasting
Newest Articles on the Libsyn Blog and Links
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and
Links and services mentioned by Rick