Jan 19, 2014
012 iTunes Search Optimization, Libsyn Storage Change, and When
Should Things Change?
Quick Episode Summary:
- Intro -hello!
- The Law Abiding Biker Podcast Promo
- Audio feedback from Remi from the Sci-fi Movie Podcast
- The Stitcher
- The Blind Sport Podcast
- Gamertag Radio
Podcast Awards snippet
- When should you change what you’re doing? Or should you?
- Adventures of Creative Entrepreneurship Podcast Promo
- On the Libsyn Blog
- The 10
Percent Podcasting Project
- Marshal Stevenson
from the Expert Empire podcast and more (The New Media Expo floor
- Rob and Elsie
- Libsyn storage change
- Libsyn 4 is here. Get familiar with it
- NMX re-dux
- Can you have a stand alone app for your podcast? Yes you
- Appear.in an easier Google Hangout
- There is no discovery problem in iTunes people!
- iTunes search advice for Greg Hickman from the Mobile Mixed
- There is a kickstarter podcasting documentary!
- Blip no longer supporting RSS and using the iTunes new feed
- Shows not showing up on the Apple Podcasts app do to a
- REQUEST! What transcription services do you use?
- Speakpipe feedback from Ileane requesting a cheat sheet for
- Speakpipe feedback from Clark about best practices about
podcaster meet-ups and how to run them.
- Email feedback from Colby
Jackson about the Libsyn templates
- Facebook question: what is the Libsyn policy for archiving from
those that have chosen to switch to Libsyn.
- Feedback from Mark
deVol, when will I get paid for app sales?
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
Newest Articles on the Libsyn Blog and Podcasting
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your
twitter followers. Click here to post a
If you dug this episode head on over to iTunes and kindly
leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a
segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be
- Download the FREE The Feed App for iOS and Android (you can send feedback
straight from within the app)
- Call 412 573 1934
- Email email@example.com
- Use our SpeakPipe