Nov 1, 2014
WE NEED YOUR PROMOS!!! send them in 30 seconds or less
(clean) to email@example.com!!!
Also your feedback is also super welcome:
1-412-573-1934, firstname.lastname@example.org and Speakpipe
Quick Episode Summary:
- Intro :12
- Promo 1: Daggers of the Mind
- On the Libsyn Blog 2:17
- Promo 2: Inside Virginia Tech Wrestling
- Promo 3: Podcraft from The Podcast Host
- Get yourself promoted!!! Promos are needed!
- Rob and Elsie Conversation 8:10
- Feedback from Kevin Bachelder about how they’ve handled
milestones on his show 9:43
- OMG we have an inline player on Facebook!
- There is NO magical marketing trick - good content + easy
access = build an audience
- What can apps be in the future - and how that applies to
- So ya, Deezer bought Stitcher
- The random strangeness of custom permalinks
- Garageband 10.0.3 Yosemite Update - there was one
- Should you relaunch your show when you’re not getting the
numbers that you want? Feedback from Jon Cadiex
- Podcasting is hard and it can make you podfade - no joke
- A little portable sound booth Kickstarter project
- Podcasting stats, stats, stats!
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
Newest Articles on the Libsyn Blog and Podcasting
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your
twitter followers. Click here to post a
If you dug this episode head on over to iTunes and kindly
leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a
segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be
- Download the FREE The Feed App for iOS and Android (you can send feedback
straight from within the app)
- Call 412 573 1934
- Email email@example.com
- Use our SpeakPipe