Apr 25, 2015
Leave us some feedback! firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-412-573-1934
Quick Episode Summary:
- Intro 12:02
- Promo 1: The Martial Arts Nation Podcast
- Rockin’ Libsyn Podcaster Pilar Orti
- Katie from Brain Burps About Books shares her podcasting hacks!
- Promo 2: The Ingles Podcast
- How we feature YOU 12:25
- Promo 3: Voice-Over Journey
- Rob and Elsie Conversation 15:40
- Rob’s excitement over his upcoming Apple Watch.
- Ding dong the podcast patent is dead and we tell you all about
- Yeay Serial won a Peabody Award!
- FYI iTunes does NOT update ASAP.
- Great feedback from a Libsyn user at meeting us at NMX!
- Wayne has something to share with us about NMX.
- Rob’s experience at New Media Expo.
- The story about Rob’s epic session.
- Video podcasting is NOT as popular as we ALL thought aka
surprising stats about video podcasting.
- Elsie’s experience at New Media Expo - we start with the
- Social Media at live events aka IRL is NOT social.
- A bit of Elsie’s workflow to prepare for covering a conference
via social media.
- We showcased you on our booth and people LOVED it.
- How to make NMX better.
- And then, the discussion moves onto the Podcast Awards.
- The Podcast Awards Winners!
- You should never have to pay to be part of an awards show.
- Rob’s super cool podcaster microphone finds from NAB.
1:06:50 and 1:08:41
- Someone wants to sit down and edit a podcast episode
with you. Should you? Rob goes off - a bit.
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and
Rob and Elsie IRL (In Real Life) Where are we going?
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your
twitter followers. Click here to post a
If you dug this episode head on over to iTunes and kindly
leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a
segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be
- Download the FREE The Feed App for iOS and Android (you can send feedback
straight from within the app)
- Call 412 573 1934
- Email email@example.com
- Use our SpeakPipe