Sep 6, 2015
Email the show firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-412-573-1934
Quick Episode Summary:
- Intro :12
- Promo 1: Virtual Coffee With Lisette
- On the Libsyn Blog! 2:22
- Promo 2: The Americana Music Show
- How we feature YOU 4:39
- Promo 3: KO Sales Coach 7:06
- Rob & Elsie Conversation 7:34
- A little gear deal mention!
- Facebook Ads and podcasters - audio feedback from Marc Gunn
- A special promo all about bagpipes, just for Rob
- Should we care about what’s going on with radio or concentrate
on our own podcasting stuff 21:03
- How much promotion of your episode is enough on Twitter? What’s
your twitter strategy?
- It’s not THAT hard to create premium content for your podcast -
- An update on how iTunes figures out the popularity rating for
- Should you do a video podcast AND audio podcast in iTunes?
- Podcasts might be headed into popular vernacular
- What options to does Libsyn provide to embed content in other
- The MYTH of 8 weeks on New & Noteworthy
- What is the difference between “Top Podcasts” and “What’s Hot”
- Is the “All Podcasts” section in iTunes just random?
- When should you use a custom permalink in Libsyn and when
should you not
- Feedburner is on it’s way out - we have some proof
- We’ll talk about Blab and a warning about doing live for the
sake of doing live
- STATS, STATS, STATS!!! Median and mean numbers for July -
- Where have Rob and Elsie been and where Libsyn is going
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
Newest Articles on the Libsyn Blog and Podcasting
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and
Where is Libsyn Going? (In Real Life)
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your
twitter followers. Click here to post a
If you dug this episode head on over to iTunes and kindly
leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a
segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be
- Download the FREE The Feed App for iOS and Android (you can send feedback
straight from within the app)
- Call 412 573 1934
- Email email@example.com
- Use our SpeakPipe