May 14, 2016
Feedback welcome! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call
1-412-573-1934 or Speakpipe
Quick Episode Summary:
- Intro :11
- Promo 1: Creative Science 4 Kids Show
- On the Libsyn Blog 2:56
- Audio Rockin’ Libsyn Podcasts: Wasting All The Time Improv
Comedy Podcast 4:37
- Promo 2: Jeep Talk Show 9:33
- How we feature you! 9:45
- Promo 3: Packers Fan Podcast
- Rob & Elsie Conversation 12:07
- Touching base with Rob’s quest for the tuxedo
- And then there was the NY Times podcasting article and we are
- ‘We’ the collective podcasters are a bit miffed at the
boneheads and it involves a soapbox
- A bit of follow up on how to change your feed in Google Play
Music from a variety of sources
- Krystal feedback is awesome and we got some feedback that very
much said that, very meta
- Q- What do I need to keep in mind when switching to the Libsyn
Podcasting Plugin for WordPress?
- Amazing answer by Krystal 35:34
- What we think Pro-casters vs Podcasters
- Heads up on the App - Ummo - which counts your ummmms and tons
of other things!
- What should you do about stats anomalies?
- A little feedback about the process of submission to Google
- Where do downloads come from?
- How to track FB Ads to iTunes - and can you?
- A Feedburner warning
- Advice for podcasters - be yourself
- The Why Did You Leave Us Segment! All about break-ups and
co-hosts flaking out 1:09:30
- Stats time! User agents/technology and mean and median
On The Libsyn Blog
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and
Where is Libsyn Going? (In
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your
twitter followers. Click here to post a
If you dug this episode head on over to iTunes and kindly
leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a
segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be
- Download the FREE The Feed App for iOS and Android (you can send feedback
straight from within the app)
- Call 412 573 1934
- Email email@example.com
- Use our SpeakPipe