Jun 11, 2016
Quick Episode Summary:
- Intro :11
- Promo 1: The Last Ship 1:42
- On the Libsyn Blog 2:13
- Audio Rockin’ Libsyn Podcasts: Rock N Roll Archaeology
- Promo 2: 7 Minute Sales Minute
- How we feature you! 8:23
- A conversation with Izabella Russel about New Media Europe!
- Promo 3: Tell Them I Said Something
- Rob & Elsie Conversation 16:56
- Rob’s diet update!
- OMG. We have new payments options in Libsyn
- iTunes has absoluttely been having some update issues, and
here’s what you can do!
- Discussing Stitcher being bought out by Scripps
- The future of podcasting? And you won’t believe what it is
- A GREAT podcasting article per Rob…this is huge people!
- Some stats requests from Steve and Nobilis
- And then there’s the time when infamous was used
- What happens when you update a non-mp3 into iTunes?
- How exactly the iTunes search algorithm works! Again…and New
and Noteworthy is overrated
- Have you gotten this cold email
- What’s the difference between What’s Hot and Top Podcasts
- A super quick GPM stats update
- Why did you leave us 59:32
- A new vocabulary word for podcasters: PREfading
- STATS TIME!!!!!!
On The Libsyn Blog
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and
Where is Libsyn Going? (In Real Life)
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your
twitter followers. Click here to post a
If you dug this episode head on over to iTunes and kindly
leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a
segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be
- Download the FREE The Feed App for iOS and Android (you can send feedback
straight from within the app)
- Call 412 573 1934
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our SpeakPipe