Nov 19, 2016
Fill out our
Quick Episode Summary:
- Intro :11
- Promo 1: Nate’s Take 4:01
- The Libsyn Blog info 2:59
- Audio Rockin’ Libsyn Podcast: The Quest For Magic and Steele
- Promo 2: Accidentally The Whole Tip
- How we feature you! 10:43
- Promo 3: The Jeep Talk Show
- Rob & Elsie Conversation 13:53
- Catch up with traveling Rob
- Elsie gives you the scoop on winning a free year of podcast
- Goodness, when lawyers reach out to you to edit your
- An indie developer reaches out to podcasters for some feedback
about his social podcasting app idea
- James Altucher gives us the scoop on why we must podcast
- When people end up on one of your podcast episodes from years
- It seems that podcasts.com was up for sale! Wonder who go
- What should we do about CTAs? audio via Kirsten
- An update on getting a YouTube take down notice for copyright
music, and it’s not what you think!
- CBC Radio seems to be taking a serious stance again podcast
- How female Star Wars fans made Star Wars their own! Killer
feedback from Sarah and Tricia!
- The best ways of using media coverage to get your podcast out
there once you’ve gotten an awesome feature
- Going the local route to grow your audience, tip from Jemmy!
- Peeps, stop talking politics if you’ve never talked politics
- Big brands getting into their own created and sponsored
content….I guess Ad Week just figured it out
- Scientists are riding the podcast wave!
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and
Where is Libsyn Going? (In Real Life)
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your
twitter followers. Click here to post a
If you dug this episode head on over to iTunes and kindly
leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a
segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be
- Download the FREE The Feed App for iOS and Android (you can send feedback
straight from within the app)
- Call 412 573 1934
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our SpeakPipe