Jan 21, 2017
Fill out our
Quick Episode Summary:
- Intro :11
- Promo 1: The Pollsters 1:48
- How to get Libsyn support! 2:16
- Promo 2: Chefs Coast To Coast
- How we feature you! 7:49
- Audio Rockin’ Libsyn Podcast: Begin Self Publishing Podcast
- Promo 3: Scifi scifi scifi 13:24
- Rob & Elsie Conversation 14:44
- The crappy sound of Rob’s AirPods
- Soapbox time! This time, it’s all about Hot Pod and Syndicated
- The best ways to promote your survey on your show
- Can you bring other platform’s data for Libsyn
- Killer tips on getting your best podcast business card
- You guys, Podcast Movement submissions are open
- Something seems wonky in the world of Stitcher
- A breakdown of what Destinations are and how to use them!
- Alexa enable…these podcasts!
- A numbering your podcasts tip and R.I.P. Aurora
- Another discussion about https
- Using your website host to host your media files is not a
thing. Podcast hosting is different than media hosting
- Going down the iTunes search rabbit hole “Clever is the enemy
of clear” in iTunes
- What types of podcasts thrive in iTunes?
- No stats! But some stats questions answered!
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and
Where is Libsyn Going? (In Real Life)
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your
twitter followers. Click here to post a
If you dug this episode head on over to iTunes and kindly
leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a
segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be
- Download the FREE The Feed App for iOS and Android (you can send feedback
straight from within the app)
- Call 412 573 1934
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our SpeakPipe