Feb 4, 2017
Fill out our
Quick Episode Summary:
- Intro :11
- Promo 1: Two Middle Aged Dudes and a Microphone
- Libsyn has the best YouTube channel!
- Promo 2: How Hits Made 3:32
- How we feature you! 3:59
- Audio Rockin’ Libsyn Podcast: Deal Talk
- Promo 3: The Fixer Upper Podcast
- Rob & Elsie Conversation 9:41
- A Rob stoner story
- Celebrating the new record holder of hitting a million
download in less than 24 hours!
- So what about getting some data on how many people listen all
the way to the end of the episode?
- Elsie attempted to do a stats experiment and was proven very
wrong in her assumption
- Will the reddit of podcasting make it?
- We discuss the longest podcasting article to date (30 min to
read) so you don’t have to
- Does anyone do any artwork out there?
- Hey, not all podcast article posts are crap, here is one from
- The reasons that Gimlet makes news when they cancel a
- Oh no! SLATE political podcasts are seeing a reduction in
numbers! Good, bad?
- The best ear training guide for podcasters out there
- Ivy Envy is back with their feed in iTunes! Yeay!
- Rob has a new promotion that he shares with us, you in?
- Getting into the weeds of promoting your podcast
- Yep, you totally can link to a specific episode in iTunes
- Audio feedback all about ClexaCon via Kevin Bachelder
- Is having unique episode artwork worth it?
- A podcaster when the gold in the audio category for the North
American Travel Journalism Awards!
- All about 7 podcast communities to join and why you need
- A little about the Werk It Festival in LA
- Stats, stats, stats! The median and mean numbers for the end of
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and
Where is Libsyn Going? (In Real Life)
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your
twitter followers. Click here to post a
If you dug this episode head on over to iTunes and kindly
leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a
segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be
- Download the FREE The Feed App for iOS and Android (you can send feedback
straight from within the app)
- Call 412 573 1934
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our SpeakPipe