Mar 4, 2017
Fill out our
Quick Episode Summary:
- Intro :11
- Promo 1: Digidex 1:47
- Get our new Podcast Page! 2:13
- Promo 2: Sustainable Living 4:00
- How we feature you! 4:25
- Audio Rockin’ Libsyn Podcast How Hits
- Promo 3: The Blood Drawn Chronicles
- Rob & Elsie Conversation 10:00
- The week the internet broke because of a typo aka when Amazon
S3 goes down
- Project Orange has surfaced and we’ll chat about it in more
depth in the next episode
- New Overcast updates!
- New Castro 2 updates!
- Congrats to Keith and The Girl on their 12th anniversary!
- Clarifying the hashtag TryPod initiative
- If you tell your listeners to download your app, will they
unsubscribe from your podcast in iTunes?
- The scoop on people that use an individual podcast app vs
podcast aggregator apps
- Why March 1 was special for a podcaster from Arlington,
- Can you have individual embeddable playlist players? Audio
question via Carey Green 29:32
- RSS SEO myths busted
- A clear, precise answer about RSS feeds, SEO and feed control
via Krystal 38:22
- What to do when you book what you feel is a big guest
and wanna pitch it to the iTunes peeps
- How the Podcast Pages could serve some podcast network
- An easy way to find out how many hours of podcasting you’ve
- Is there a link between auto-play and bounce rates?
- Are podcast subscribers and organic traffic completely
- What is the main reason of a podcast website?
- BeLive TV seems to be a neat way to broadcast live a la
- Podrover has an app to obsess about your podcast reviews
- STATS, STATS, STATS
- The very first all women Podcasters Roundtable
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and
Where is Libsyn Going? (In Real Life)
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your
twitter followers. Click here to post a
If you dug this episode head on over to iTunes and kindly
leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a
segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be
- Download the FREE The Feed App for iOS and Android (you can send feedback
straight from within the app)
- Call 412 573 1934
- Email email@example.com
- Use our SpeakPipe