Nov 11, 2017
THE FEED GROUP
CHAT ON VOXER! Copy and paste this URL into your
desktop browser to join the group! If you have troubles reach out
to @yogeek on Voxer.
Fill out our
Quick Episode Summary:
- Intro :11
- Audio Rockin’ Libsyn Podcasts: The Addictions Podcast
- How to get your voice on the show and promote yourself and some
- Promo 1: Voices of Deconversion
- Elsie and Rob Conversation 8:05
- Rob got an iPhone X
- New Libsyn features! 280 characters and time stamp player
- Going to YouTube and sharing all of your podcasts with the tap
of a button
- Breaking down a bunch of apps that index episode titles (and
those that don’t) #naughtylist
- Elsie comes in to say Breaker DOES support search for episodes!
- Thoughts about audiosear.ch going away
- Yes, you do have to have at least ONE episode of your show
published on your feed before your feed is accepted by Apple
- PROMO 2: Real Famous Podcast
- The best 1 start reviews ever
- When the date of your podcast publishing doesn’t match with
what apps show you
- How many podcasts were added to Spotify?
- The two minute option for publishing your show in YouTube
- A lovely long list of all the apps showing what your shownotes
- When you record someone for an article can you then make the
recording into a podcast?
- Anybody use Hindenburg to record Skype conversations?
- PROMO 3: Darknet Diaries 55:33
- Facebook OnPublishing, where do those stats go?
- STATS, STATS, STATS: User agents, mean and median!
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and
Where is Libsyn Going? (In Real Life)
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your
twitter followers. Click here to post a
If you dug this episode head on over to iTunes and kindly
leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a
segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be
- Download the FREE The Feed App for
Android (you can send feedback straight from within the
- Call 412 573 1934
- Email email@example.com
- Use our SpeakPipe