Mar 24, 2018
Fill out our
Quick Episode Summary:
- Intro :07
- Audio Rockin’ Libsyn Podcast: Desert Tiger Entertainment
- How you can be featured by Libsyn!
- PROMO 1: I’m Difficult and Demanding
- Elsie and Rob Conversation 9:24
- We are now an official Embedly provider! And we’d love to see
you using it
- The new super secret bulk editing tool is now, not secret
- The Players got an update!
- LibsynPRO got some new things #vaguepodding
- Press release for podcasters, yay or nay?
- PROMO 2: Reasons I’m Broke 24:04
- The new twitter updates to social media scheduling and
duplicate content that you need to know
- Audio feedback from Pilar! 32:43
- LUFS and clipping and all of those things
- Listening at 1.5 speed doesn’t work for everybody
- What’s up with the Stitcher TOS and should we care?
- Awesome cute headphone suggestions!
- You can (if you want to) advertise on Spotify! If you do let us
know how it goes
- New functionality has been added to the Google App on Android,
could this be the answer that we’ve been looking for?
- Why you should get your own Alexa skill
- Rob’s most shocking/interesting email of the week and it has
everything to do with profanity
- Some audio feedback from Jonathan Bloom!
- What in the world is CPM?
- PROMO 3: Bears on Film 1:17:57
- STATS, stats, stats! Geographic and user agents!
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
Thank you to Nick from MicMe for our awesome intro!
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and
Where is Libsyn Going? (In Real Life)
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your
twitter followers. Click here to post a
If you dug this episode head on over to Apple Podcasts and
leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a
segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be
- Download the FREE The Feed App for
Android (you can send feedback straight from within the
- Call 412 573 1934
- Email email@example.com
- Use our SpeakPipe