May 20, 2018
Fill out our
Quick Episode Summary:
- Intro :07
- Audio Rockin’ Libsyn Podcast: I’m Difficult and
- How you can be featured by Libsyn!
- PROMO 1: MSG of Hope 6:25
- Elsie and Rob Conversation 6:51
- Straight into the Google Podcast Strategy conversation
- Does the code NEED to be on the homepage?
- Can you have ore than one show featured on the same page?
- Is there anywhere than non-Android users can go to search for
their show to confirm it?
- What code should you search for on your website to see if you
- PROMO 2: The Jeep Talk Show
- Podcasting news! Triton Digital and Audioboom merger not
- A public speaking tool and repurposing your podcast
- How to get your own app? via Trey Downes with some audio
- In Podcasting News Luminary Media LLC has raised $40 Million in
VC funding for a subscription based podcast service, so there’s
- SkullCandy launched a podcast!
- eCamm will be ok with the Skype update!
- The EFF has won the final Victory over the Podcast terrorist
Jim Logan in the fight over the Podcasting patent
- Homepods and listening to podcasts
- Klout is dead
- Why you shouldn’t have emojis in your podcast’s RSS feed
- Using NBA clips on your podcast continued
- Embracing nerds and geeks
- Rob’s worst phone call in the past two weeks involves a show
getting kicked out because they hired the wrong marketing
- Podcast metrics: what exactly is a download and a listen
- Apple has a tutorial for their own podcast analytics
- PROMO 3: World’s Toughest Podcast
- Stats, stats, stats geographic and user agents!
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
Thank you to Nick from MicMe for our awesome intro!
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and
Where is Libsyn Going? (In Real Life)
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your
twitter followers. Click here to post a
If you dug this episode head on over to Apple Podcasts and
leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a
segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be
- Download the FREE The Feed App for
Android (you can send feedback straight from within the
- Call 412 573 1934
- Email email@example.com
- Use our SpeakPipe