Nov 18, 2018
Want holiday merch? We’ve got you covered
#podcastersftw! Get yours today and
support Podcasting and give that perfect podcasting
Quick Episode Summary:
- Intro :07
- PROMO 1: Fighting Through 1:29
- How you can be featured by Libsyn!
- PROMO 2: Ghost Press 3:46
- Audio Rockin’ Libsyn Podcast: Chasing Ghosts. On Scooters. In
- Elsie and Rob Conversation 7:51
- The history of how long it took to get this Pandora deal
- PR announcements about Pandora
- The bottom line on what you need to know to get your podcast
- How many people listened to our Pandora announcement when we
published to the app? Data from Rob
- What does Pandora mean for podcast growth?
- Will Pandora be able to make podcast suggestions?
- The Poddie awards on SNL and what Rob and Elsie think about it
with some insight from Steve Goldstein’s article
- Elsie makes amends
- Where have YOU been via Alain
- Apple Podcasts and what to expect to get your podcast approved,
it seems it’s now 5 business days MINIMUM
- Pocketcasts released 7.0!
- Apple is probing sudden declines in their listener stats
- A not so good article on Medium about the percentage of
podcasts that have ads
- The Whiskycast is coming to Pittsburgh for a whisky panel and a
- The 2018 People’s Choice Awards Pop Podcast!
- If you want to change the title of your show, should you start
a brand new feed or should I try to convert the current feed?
- Are Thursdays a better day to publish than Saturday?
- How should Elsie showcase information about apps and workflows
on recording remotely?
- NPR is running a student podcasting contest and have published
a simple guide for starting a podcast
- Worst email of the week
- PROMO 3: Comics Alternative
- Stats, stats, stats! Geographic and user agents
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
Thank you to Nick from MicMe for our awesome intro!
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and
Where is Libsyn Going? (In Real Life)
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your
twitter followers. Click here to post a
If you dug this episode head on over to Apple Podcasts and
leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a
segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be
- Download the FREE The Feed App for
Android (you can send feedback straight from within the
- Call 412 573 1934
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our SpeakPipe
Alain feedback 35:46 PROMO 3: 1:02:50