Feb 3, 2019
Audience feedback drives the show. We’d love for you to
email us and keep the conversation going! Email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 412–573–1934. We’d love to hear from you!
Quick Episode Summary:
- :07 Intro
- 2:38 Audio Rockin’ Libsyn Podcast:
- 7:35 How you can be featured by
- 9:11 PROMO 1: Marketing Story
- 9:41 Elsie and Rob Conversation
- Has Rob used his Samson Q2U?
- Elsie has been informed of issues with eCamm Call Recorder and
Mojave, has anyone else?
- The Libsyn Team is back with their Podcasting Quickstarts with
a new workflow!
- Our Libsyn Podcast Pages are awesome! Share your examples with
- 19:44 What to add to your podcast
talk? Audio feedback from Josh
- ID3 workflow
- A question about formatting shownotes and Elsie shares her fail
safe text writing workflow
- Updates about the RODEcaster Pro and their very first
- How to use the option for time-codes on our player to drive
possible listeners to your website
- 40:30 PROMO 2: Fish Nerds
- How Stuff Works was not the first podcast to reach 1 billion
- How to remove “Unknown Season” from the iTunes feed tags
- Apple has released an update to their podcast analytics, which
now allow you to download your show and episode stats
- “If we add a ”trailer“ as opposed to bonus or full episode,
will the trailer come up at the very top of iTunes when someone
clicks on our show?”
- Congrats to Rolling Stone Magazine mentioning the new podcast
by Rhett Miller called Wheels Off
- Shows are getting into Spotify really fast
- Here’s the story of one podcast publishing other podcast
episodes on their feed without asking permission
- An interesting poll from CBS news
- Worst emails of the week!
- Podfest Orlando is about month away
- 1:04:29 Awesome feedback from Paul
all about using the Libsyn tracking codes!
- 1:11:04 PROMO 3: She Compass
- Stats! Mean and Median from December 2018 through the end of
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
Thank you to Nick from MicMe for our awesome intro!
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and
Where is Libsyn Going? (In Real Life)
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your
twitter followers. Click here to post a
If you dug this episode head on over to Apple Podcasts and
leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a
segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be
- Download the FREE The Feed App for
Android (you can send feedback straight from within the
- Call 412 573 1934
- Email email@example.com
- Use our SpeakPipe