Apr 21, 2019
We discuss the new Apple/iTunes podcast browser pages,
having an audio player in your email, networks wanting all of your
IP rights and our advice on what to do, what made Joe Rogan so
successful, the Podcast Consumer data 2019 plus country and user
Audience feedback drives the show. We’d love for you to
email us and keep the conversation going! Email email@example.com
or call 412–573–1934. We’d love to hear from you!
Quick Episode Summary
- :07 Intro
- 1:45 Audio Rockin’ Libsyn Podcast:
The Fit Mess Podcast
- 6:28 How you can be featured by
- 7:40 PROMO 1: Minor Murderers
- 8:10 Elsie and Rob Conversation
- Congrats to Elsie on successfully funding the She Podcasts
conference at 200%
- Apple is changing the iTunes show URL’s
- Does an Apple iTunes Preview page show in stats as
- Help on naming your episodes when you want to do a series for
- Refresh feed - yes or no?
- 27:11 Voice feedback from Paul Colligan re:
what Android tablet Elsie should get
- Colons causing issues for episode titles?
- Aweber has a cool audio embeddable option for sharing your show
- It seems that the MDrill cannot do a firmware update on a Mac
and that is a big fail
- 40:26 PROMO 2: Unsupervised Podcast
- Some funkiness embedding a player to Squarespace
- Where have you been? The NY Times!
- 43:29 Voice feedback from Adam, a finalist of
the Australian Podcast Awards!
- As a podcaster, there is NO reason to give up ALL of your IP
- Do not number your episode, episode 0
- A two parter worst email of the week
- How did Joe Rogan become so successful? Rob has some
- Oh no! Apple Watch is not podcasting’s stealth success
- Discussing the data for The Podcast Consumer 2019
- 1:12:14 PROMO 3: Without Warning
- Stats! Country breakdowns, Spotify country breakdowns and user
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
Thank you to Nick from MicMe for our awesome intro!
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and
Where is Libsyn Going? (In Real Life)
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your
twitter followers. Click here to post a
If you dug this episode head on over to Apple Podcasts and
leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a
segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be
- Download the FREE The Feed App for
Android (you can send feedback straight from within the
- Call 412 573 1934
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our SpeakPipe