May 5, 2019
Super specific tips on the new podcasts.apple.com
URLs, email on new feature enhancements in iOS 12.2, the new
‘clips’ functionality on Overcast, OUR THOUGHTS ON LUMINARY!!!!
Images supported in podcast app descriptions? New podcast industry
acquisitions, the *worst* most mind blowing email of the week, mean
and median stats and so much more!
Audience feedback drives the show. We’d love for you to
email us and keep the conversation going! Email email@example.com
or call 412–573–1934. We’d love to hear from you!
Quick Episode Summary
- :07 Intro
- 1:44 Audio Rockin’ Libsyn Podcast:
The A&P Professor
- 5:55 How you can be featured by
- 6:56 PROMO 1: The Social Forge
- 7:20 Elsie and Rob Conversation
- So, what is the URL to use with the new
podcast.apple.com links? It involves a lot of ? m t = & and oh
so much more
- When your latest episode is missing from Apple’s Podcast
- New email from Apple calling attention to the new features in
- Overcast now has Clip sharing! And who needs to use it?
- Findings from the Canadian Podcast Listener survey
- 25:02 PROMO 2: Dropbear and Panda Save The
- The discussing begins about Luminary
- 25:46 Elsie tests a new microphone
for just a little bit - she needs feedback on it!
- Back onto the Luminary conversation, which includes why you
shouldn’t as in should not pull your show
out of Luminary
- Asking all of you, what podcast apps support images in the
- Where have YOU been - the super sweet version
- More acquisitions in podcasting!
- Acast releases a first like an iHeart Media
- LibsynPro customers now get Geo Fencing!
- Is “The” in the titles of shows totes gauche?
- Worst email of the week, and goodness gracious it is really the
- President Clinton and Chelsea Clinton seem to have already made
a bit of a mistake when starting their podcast to rehabilitate
- Some light shining brought by J. Brown from J. Brown Yoga Talks
Podcast about Squarespace and podcasting
- About GDPR/CCPA and business practices that are set up for a
bit of a fail
- Some very interesting stats about Pandora podcast
- What happens when someone says that Libsyn stats are inaccurate
and why Chartable stats are not like Libsyn stats
- 1:06:40 PROMO 3: The Newsworthy
- Stats, stats, stats: mean and media from March through
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
Thank you to Nick from MicMe for our awesome intro!
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and
Where is Libsyn Going? (In Real Life)
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your
twitter followers. Click here to post a
If you dug this episode head on over to Apple Podcasts and
leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a
segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be
- Download the FREE The Feed App for
Android (you can send feedback straight from within the
- Call 412 573 1934
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our SpeakPipe