Jul 13, 2014
Email the show! email@example.com
Call the show! 1-412-573-1934
Quick Episode Summary:
- Intro :12
- Promo 1: ZENcommuter 3:19
- On the Libsyn Blog 3:50
- Promo 2: The No Sleep Podcast
- How to get your promo and your podcast featured on The Feed!
- Promo 3: Shrink Wrap Radio 10:12
- Rob and Elsie Conversation 10:44
- An update to the Libsyn HTML 5 player and the podcast page
- Best practices for marketing your podcast - question via
- Content vs Marketing? FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT ;)
- Twitter spam about podcasting? does it work?
- What are the best practices for audio promos via Chris Well
from the DIY Author Podcast 32:43
- Where do you input information for the Libsyn feed via Chris
Well from the DIY Author Podcast
- Question from Daniel from Melbourne about sample rates and RSS
- When the first time podcasting was used on radio - for real
- Networks are not going to help your podcast discussion
- Discoverability will only do so much for your podcast
- Should there be cause for concern about the Stitcher TOS?
- The latest cool releases from the Stitcher App!
- Stats, stats, stats update
- Jason Bryant from the Short Time podcast feedback
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
Newest Articles on the Libsyn Blog and Podcasting
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your
twitter followers. Click here to post a
If you dug this episode head on over to iTunes and kindly
leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
- Click here to subscribe via
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a
segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be
- Download the FREE The Feed App for iOS and Android (you can send feedback
straight from within the app)
- Call 412 573 1934
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our SpeakPipe