Apr 29, 2017
Fill out our
Quick Episode Summary:
- Intro :11
- Promo 1: The Inspired Entrepreneurs Guide Podcast
- A request, what do you want on the blog?
- Promo 2: Honestly Lisa 3:15
- How we feature you! 3:41
- Audio Rockin’ Libsyn Podcast: BRNDD
- Promo 3: Reflections of a Recovering Ugly Duckling
- Rob & Elsie Conversation 11:08
- Help us with a 30-second promo for The Feed!
- Audio feedback from Kevin Bachelor about recording more than
one person 14:07
- Chat about Skype out and some name dropping
- Libsyn and iTunes in one, all about your iTunes URL,
Scandinavian letters, and ampersand.
- iHeart Radio, referrers and user agents
- Thoughts about podfading and consistency
- YouTube and Facebook cross-posting to video do not affect your
overall Libsyn stats
- Stats addiction and easy text posting to Libsyn
- Does putting times with show notes increase downloads in an
interview style show?
- How do you turn off the app?
- Nice Article in AllAccess.com all about the NAB podcasting
- The NAB show floor, fancy mics and the Roland GO:Mixer
- We love Libsyn podcasters, you get extra love
- About Rockin’ Libsyn Podcasts and the Smartphone App
- Talking about the podcast start-up bubble and WOM
- Discussing the simplest way to tell someone does not know
- W.H.A.C: the We Hate Apple Consortium and who they are
- Stats, stats, stats! The User Agent Edition
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and
Where is Libsyn Going? (In Real Life)
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your
twitter followers. Click here to post a
If you dug this episode head on over to iTunes and kindly
leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a
segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be
- Download the FREE The Feed App for iOS and Android (you can send feedback
straight from within the app)
- Call 412 573 1934
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our SpeakPipe