Jul 29, 2017
THE FEED GROUP
CHAT ON VOXER! Copy and paste this URL into your
desktop browser to join the group! If you have troubles reach out
to @yogeek on Voxer.
Fill out our
Quick Episode Summary:
- Intro :11
- Promo 1: The Manwhore Podcast
- Rob & Elsie Conversation 3:00
- The Messengers is in iTunes!
- The Libsyn UI now supports iTunes feed tags
- Soundcloud’s CEO corrected the narrative about their dire
situation - but is seems to be all about music
- Promo 2: The Guitar Speak Podcast
- iOS 11 beta has put back the ratings and reviews
- A better place to show your ratings and reviews, who’s up for a
- An SDK on everyone’s devices to measure podcast consumption?
- Audio Rockin’ Libsyn Podcasts: Who Cares, What’s The Point?
- How to get featured on The Feed and more
- How to provide a fully secure version of your podcast RSS
- Dr. Ginger Campbell shares her thoughts on Squarespace as a
podcast host 36:40
- Switching from Acast back to Libsyn
- How to get notified when your favorite podcast have a new
- Some super cool comments we got on The Feed Smartphone
- Feedback all about non-evil podcast networks from SP
- If you knew of a big deal coming for your show (an award,
honor, national magazine feature, etc) what would you do in advance
or at the time to take advantage?
- Why was Elsie not following the podcasting gurus loudness
- Promo 3: Fairy Tales for Unwanted Children
- Stats, stats, stats,
- There might be some bloopers…maybe
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and
Where is Libsyn Going? (In Real Life)
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your
twitter followers. Click here to post a
If you dug this episode head on over to iTunes and kindly
leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a
segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be
- Download the FREE The Feed App for
Android (you can send feedback straight from within the
- Call 412 573 1934
- Email email@example.com
- Use our SpeakPipe