Dec 17, 2017
Fill out our
Quick Episode Summary:
- Intro :11
- PROMO 1: Ready Set Comedy 2:42
- Audio Rockin’ Libsyn Podcasts: No Effects
- How you can be featured by Libsyn!
- PROMO 2: The Power Your Story Podcast
- Elsie and Rob Conversation 8:53
- Star Wars talk! No spoilers promise
- Elsie bring in net neutrality right off the get go and off goes
Rob on a soapbox
- IAB Podcast Measurement Technical Guidelines Version 2.0
dropped and what that means for the podcasting industry
- We have a new stats default interface!
- The inner workings of what Spotify look like from within the
- Apple’s consumption stats are out! Woah
- Do you have a podcast that was submitted before Podcasts
Connect came out? We have details on how to get your podcast!
- Apples Podcasts App was updated with the release of iOS 11.2
and it fixed a couple of issues
- Overcast is going to support permanent-redirect support!
- A podcast producer job posting
- Some great feedback about Facebook Groups from Kevin
- The best strategy for laying out your Libsyn Podcast page
- Some more follow up on who holds the rights to use audio from
their interviews that were commissioned by another media
- Non-podsafe music on Spotify? Have to check all episodes? Audio
feedback from Clay 1:23:10
- NPR’s Remote Audio Data proposal
- Calculating stats into the main stats from other sources: audio
feedback from SP 1:30:41
- PROMO 3: Use Your Voice 1:33:28
- Libsyn monthly stats report!
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and
Where is Libsyn Going? (In Real Life)
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your
twitter followers. Click here to post a
If you dug this episode head on over to iTunes and kindly
leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a
segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be
- Download the FREE The Feed App for
Android (you can send feedback straight from within the
- Call 412 573 1934
- Email email@example.com
- Use our SpeakPipe