Sep 6, 2014
email your feedback:
Call the show! 412-573-1934
Quick Episode Summary:
- Intro :21
- Promo 1: Blind Faith Live 1:42
- On the Libsyn Blog 2:08
- Promo 2: HealthCare Tech Talk
- Feedback from The World of Mouth: Small Business Series
- How to get featured on the blog and podcast
- Promo 3: Learning Machines 101
- Rob and Elsie Conversation 11:26
- A podcast marketing strategy from Jacy Elsesser from the Fix It
Home Improvement podcast
- Is TuneIn Radio important?
- Copying and pasting all the same information over and over into
the Libsyn dashboard and how to optimize the workflow - form
- Feedback from listener about The Podcast Movement
- How email lists affect podcast launches.
- Using podcasting in education - is this a thing? Via The Big
Seance Podcast 37:18
- What happened after the Healthcare Tech Podcast’s standalone
app went live in Google Play and iOS
- Apple honored PG Holyfield on iTunes
- Stats time!!!! Looking at the median and mean numbers.
- Prepping for iOS 8.
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
Newest Articles on the Libsyn Blog and Podcasting
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your
twitter followers. Click here to post a
If you dug this episode head on over to iTunes and kindly
leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
- Click here to subscribe via
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- You can also subscribe via Stitcher
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a
segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be
- Download the FREE The Feed App for iOS and Android (you can send feedback
straight from within the app)
- Call 412 573 1934
- Email email@example.com
- Use our SpeakPipe