May 20, 2015
Quick Episode Summary:
- Our big announcement!
- Rob reads the one-sheet that Spotify sent to their partners -
and we’re one of the partners!
- 2:39 What does this mean to you as a
Libsyn user? You have a Spotify destination that’s how.
- A little back story on the relationship.
- 3:38 How will this work with Spotify?
- This is all about how you will get your stats and all that
- 4:20 This is only the initial launch,
available to about 1% of Spotify customers in only a few countries
- this will change.
- 4:38 This is about a growth
opportunity, this is not a monetization opportunity.
- 4:55 If you are someone that says:
“hey! I want my content to be out there on a platform that has 70
million users” then this is for you.
- 7:54 Spotify has a podcasting
- 8:30 How will you add your podcast to
be available in Spotify once all the stats are worked out? Rob does
a quick verbal walkthrough.
- 10:28 RE-cap
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and
Rob and Elsie IRL (In Real Life) Where are we going?
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your
twitter followers. Click here to post a
If you dug this episode head on over to iTunes and kindly
leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a
segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be
- Download the FREE The Feed App for iOS and Android (you can send feedback
straight from within the app)
- Call 412 573 1934
- Email email@example.com
- Use our SpeakPipe