Feb 24, 2018
Fill out our
Quick Episode Summary:
- Intro :07
- Audio Rockin’ Libsyn Podcasts: The Hyperformance Podcast
- How you can be featured by Libsyn!
- PROMO 1: Awakened Awareness 7:36
- Elsie and Rob Conversation 8:01
- The scoop on why we didn’t record last week from Rob, and it
has to do with email
- A bit of Rob’s preparation workflow
- Elsie shares her post production workflow per Oscar’s
- More feedback on Zoom and automatically turning off the
- PROMO 2: Featured Creatures
- The secret NPR meeting about Remote Audio Data straight from
- The Thronmax MDrill One Microphone on Indiegogo!
- More on LUFS and what Rob suggests
- Finding your podcast once it’s in Spotify
- Aaron Manhnke’s awesome SASSY podcasting tips, and which ones
are our faves
- Some awesome feedback about Spotify from Grant from Saturday
- Some insider tips on optimizing podcast consumption via the
- ALEXA SKILLS! Discussed, and what you need to do to get
- Just because others are using music doesn’t mean you should -
- Why Apple is still featuring podcasts that are have numbers in
their title even though they said they don’t want you to do
- Why are the same podcast in New and Noteworthy all the time?
And are celebrities paying Apple?
- What you need to do if you want to to be considered to be
featured by Apple
- More discussion about numbering your podcasts in the way that
Apple requests, vs not.
- Why are my numbers still showing up in iTunes?
- Audio feedback from Damian from the Adventures in Erylia
- Rob’s favorite and most memorable email since last show.
- What is Stagefright/Beyonce?
- An amazing testimonial from Selling Sarasota about our podcast
pages! So good
- Does anyone really know how many subscribers they have? We
actually answer that question
- What does the star mean in the Libsyn stats?
- PROMO 3: Plantrama 1:24:18
- Stats: geographic and technology aka user agents
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
Thank you to Nick from MicMe for our awesome intro!
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and
Where is Libsyn Going? (In Real Life)
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your
twitter followers. Click here to post a
If you dug this episode head on over to Apple Podcasts and
leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a
segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be
- Download the FREE The Feed App for
Android (you can send feedback straight from within the
- Call 412 573 1934
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our SpeakPipe