Mar 10, 2018
Fill out our
Quick Episode Summary:
- Intro :07
- Audio Rockin’ Libsyn Podcast: Project Management Insight
- How you can be featured by Libsyn!
- PROMO 1: My Instruction Manual Podcast
- Elsie and Rob Conversation 7:10
- Rob’s talking about the MDrill One microphone again!
- When advertisers offer you advertising cart blanc services
- Good ways for podcasters to make links easier on our listeners
in the event that their app does not support hyperlinks
- Voice Feedback: The Feed Alexa Skill outside of the US
- Free or inexpensive methods to promote your podcast a la
- PROMO 2: Smirk 30:30
- Auphonic says they will update the desktop apps to support –14
- Asking your editor to export to –14 LUFS
- Give us some examples of pretty headphones!
- Custom domain on Libsyn vs on your own website
- Updated thoughts on Podsearch
- What’s with the Voltron? You guys, it’s Soapy!
- When other hosting companies approach you
- More numbering and Apple Podcasts stuff
- Rob’s worst email in the past 2 weeks
- Why almost no one is making a living on YouTube
- Edison and their Infinite Dial Report for 2018
- PROMO 3: Shrink2Shrink 1:07:30
- Stats, stats, stats: median and mean numbers for February
- Dave’s feedback about Social Media Marketing World
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
Thank you to Nick from MicMe for our awesome intro!
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and
Where is Libsyn Going? (In Real Life)
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your
twitter followers. Click here to post a
If you dug this episode head on over to Apple Podcasts and
leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a
segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be
- Download the FREE The Feed App for
Android (you can send feedback straight from within the
- Call 412 573 1934
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our SpeakPipe