Jun 3, 2018
Fill out our
Quick Episode Summary:
- Intro :07
- Audio Rockin’ Libsyn Podcast: Deep Listening
- How you can be featured by Libsyn!
- PROMO 1: Video Fuzzy 7:51
- Elsie and Rob Conversation 8:21
- Apple sent an email to podcasters on May 29 and goodness, and
the world went wacky
- Clarifying all things secure RSS feeds
- Optimizing the iTunes Author field section
- PROMO 2: The Prodigal Son 22:46
- Email about BossJock and a great back up for recording on an
- Your Chrome browser is good at pretending it’s an Android phone
says James Cridland
- What if you don’t see what everyone else sees in Apple Podcasts
- There is a wordpress plugin called “Libsyn Podcast Quick embed”
THAT IS NOT OUR PLUGIN - don’t use it
- GDPR is a letter word and Libsyn info all about it
- Spotify cut a deal with Amy Schumer
- More on stupid money coming into podcasting plus all the things
we have to say about it, again
- Reports on Google Assistant not playing the latest episode and
what Google had to say about it
- How do you measure a company podcast’s ROI? And ROI is not what
- Castro 3 is out and Elsie is giddy!
- Rob shares his worst email question in the last two weeks
- PROMO 3: 1:06:36
- Stats, stats, stats! The median and mean numbers based on
episodes released in the end of April with downloads measured until
the end of May!
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
Thank you to Nick from MicMe for our awesome intro!
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and
Where is Libsyn Going? (In Real Life)
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your
twitter followers. Click here to post a
If you dug this episode head on over to Apple Podcasts and
leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a
segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be
- Download the FREE The Feed App for
Android (you can send feedback straight from within the
- Call 412 573 1934
- Email email@example.com
- Use our SpeakPipe