Sep 29, 2018
LIBSYN PODCASTERS MEET-UP NOVEMBER 5 from 5–8 pm. Come
hang out with Rob, Krystal, Dave and Elsie!
Want merch? We’ve got you covered #podcastersftw!
today and support Podcasting!
Quick Episode Summary:
- Intro :07
- Audio Rockin’ Libsyn Podcast: Speak Life
- How you can be featured by Libsyn!
- PROMO 1: Without Warning 7:13
- Elsie and Rob Conversation 7:37
- All about podcaster.apple.com and marketing your podcast
- Watch OS5 and what that is doing to your stats
- Will podcasts be in YouTube Music or stick to Google
- Pandora acquired by SiriusXM
- The #PackMentality podcast releasing their upcoming wrestling
schedule via podcast
- PROMO 2: The Nourished Child
- Another email from Apple, this time about authoring best
- It would be great if Spotify supported unique podcast
- You can use all of the app logos on any and all of your social
- Best practices in getting Apple to notice you and not asking
all the girls to be your Valentine
- Magnate vs magnet
- Great tips on salvaging possible data from a dead SD card
- Spotify playlists and podcasts?
- Oh man, Buzzfeed killed off their podcasting team
- Just because you didn’t know about a podcast it doesn’t mean
that it wasn’t a good podcast aka not everyone will listen to your
- Legal concerns about reading articles on your show
- Stitcher news via email
- Who pays for the royalties if you play music on your show?
- All about WW2 and WWII
- Notes on why your voice sounds so funny to you in your
- Adding custom RSS tags to the feed? Specifically, a
rel=“payments” tag #AtYourOwnRisk
- It’s not about 100% listenership on your show, it’s about
percentages of the audience that stayed listening to your show
- Rob comes back to us with his Spotify advertising campaign data
for his Today in iOS Podcast
- Carlos also shares his numbers for his Spotify advertising
- VOICEMAIL from Justin about Overcast advertising numbers
- Overcast data and analysis a la Rob for your listening
- Lots more Overcast and Spotify advertising numbers and
- PROMO 3: Renaissance Festival
- Geographic stats
- User Agent stats
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
Thank you to Nick from MicMe for our awesome intro!
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and
Where is Libsyn Going? (In Real Life)
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your
twitter followers. Click here to post a
If you dug this episode head on over to Apple Podcasts and
leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a
segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be
- Download the FREE The Feed App for
Android (you can send feedback straight from within the
- Call 412 573 1934
- Email email@example.com
- Use our SpeakPipe