Oct 21, 2018
PODCASTERS MEET-UP NOVEMBER 5 from 5–8 pm. Come hang out with
Rob, Krystal, Dave and Elsie! libsyn.com/libsynmeetup
Want merch? We’ve got you covered #podcastersftw!
today and support Podcasting!
Quick Episode Summary:
- Intro :07
- Audio Rockin’ Libsyn Podcast: You, Me, Empathy
- How you can be featured by Libsyn!
- PROMO 1: Postcard Academy 7:20
- Elsie and Rob Conversation 7:50
- How to get the latest must know information about Libsyn and
most importantly about your Libsyn account
- Apple’s grim reaper of keywords is striking hard! Folks pay
attention to your titles and author tags
- What about episode titles and dashes?
- Apple charts being manipulated
- Congrats to Podcast Awards winners!
- PROMO: Adventures in Erylia
- Replacing a file you know is going to have to be replaced via
Steve Stewart 26:30
- Scripps acquires Triton for 150 Million
- Episode artwork on Apple Podcasts
- Will Apple Podcasts ever support those episode level tags?
- Resources and ideas on creating an informative and fun
- The coolest way to create the optimal playlist on Apple
- –16 LUFS or –14 LUFS?
- Suggestions on outsourcing marketing for your podcast and it
does NOT involve Fivver
- Awesome feedback from Paul Colligan about podcast marketing
- A New TV show this season on TV in the US is called God
Friended Me - and it is about an Atheist Podcaster who gets a
friend request from God
- Will doing a Facebook Live do better than podcasting?
- How radio has consumed the podcast world
- Third Coast
- Google+ Communities are going away and Rob needs help finding a
new hub for his community
- Feedback on the impact of Spotify
- How much time people spend marketing vs creating content and
what their stats say
- How much money you should spend on marketing
- PROMO: The A&P Professor
- Stats time!!! Mean, median, user agents, and geographic
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
Thank you to Nick from MicMe for our awesome intro!
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and
Where is Libsyn Going? (In Real Life)
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your
twitter followers. Click here to post a
If you dug this episode head on over to Apple Podcasts and
leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a
segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be
- Download the FREE The Feed App for
Android (you can send feedback straight from within the
- Call 412 573 1934
- Email email@example.com
- Use our SpeakPipe