Mar 17, 2019
Audience feedback drives the show. We’d love for you to
email us and keep the conversation going! Email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 412–573–1934. We’d love to hear from you!
Quick Episode Summary:
- :07 Intro
- 1:48 Audio Rockin’ Libsyn Podcast:
She’s Building Her Empire
- 4:03 How you can be featured by
- 5:19 PROMO 1: A Perch of Birds
- 5:49 Elsie and Rob Conversation
- The “good generic time of the day, Elsie” painting
- Rob’s recording set up for the episode
- When Apple rejects your podcast submission with “The artwork,
metadata, or an episode contain copyrighted content.”
- You can play your Spotify episodes to your Facebook Page via
- 2 emails about Apple rankings in Apple Podcasts and iTunes
- An Apple event is coming on 3/25 and sometimes weirdness
happens in the store right before the update
- “STOP WORRYING ABOUT the Apple charts”
- iHeart Radio and the meaning of first in two
- 26:13 PROMO 2: Peak Reality
- Where does the episode number show up in iTunes?
- How come when you label a podcast episode as “bonus” it’s
showing up as “trailer”?
- This past week it was announced that around 80 of Gimlets staff
will Unionize with the writers guild of America
- Ad Age had a great article on how to make branded podcasts that
- Why doesn’t Apple have a podcast?
- Questions about where to listen to bonus content and how to see
- We have some special bonus content peeps!
- Where do you check to see if your show is on Google
- Dennis Rodman has a podcast
- Job opening in Phoenix
- Amazing feedback from Kenn Blanchard from someone that found
his show via Pandora
- Apple Podcasts search woes and more explanation
- Another free podcast host has closed down
- Spotify is suing Apple
- Luminary in a tweet totally dissed advertising in podcasts and
the community responded
- Funniest and worst emails of the week!
- 1:01:42 PROMO 3: The Puerto Vallarta
- Stats! Geographic stats, Spotify country breakdown, and user
- Libsyn 10k statement
- Re-cap of the geekiest meet-up watching Edison’s Infinite Dial
- Where have we been
- The She Podcasts LIVE conference!
- Where are we going?
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
Thank you to Nick from MicMe for our awesome intro!
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and
Where is Libsyn Going? (In Real Life)
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your
twitter followers. Click here to post a
If you dug this episode head on over to Apple Podcasts and
leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a
segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be
- Download the FREE The Feed App for
Android (you can send feedback straight from within the
- Call 412 573 1934
- Email email@example.com
- Use our SpeakPipe