Apr 6, 2019
Audience feedback drives the show. We’d love for you to
email us and keep the conversation going! Email email@example.com
or call 412–573–1934. We’d love to hear from you!
Quick Episode Summary:
- :07 Intro
- 1:53 Audio Rockin’ Libsyn Podcast:
- 7:17 How you can be featured by
- 8:34 PROMO 1: The Author Inside
- 9:03 Elsie and Rob Conversation
- Rob has new AirPods
- New information for the summary iTunes tag! (description vs
- Unknown season updates
- When do you start showing up in the Apple Podcasts
- Big issues with people’s iTunes/Apple Podcasts charts - what
could be going on?
- Checking your podcast on Google Podcasts on a desktop
- It looks like Google Podcasts is going to be transcribing your
- 35:21 Audio Feedback from Ron on adding ID3 tags with
Audacity and is there anything better?
- The Blacklist Exposed recently moderated a panel with The
Blacklist series creator Jon Bokenkamp! And so much more from
- 40:44 Audio Feedback from Shawn about the connections
made with our business cards table!
- How to deal with unusual numbering in Apple Podcasts
- 49:49 Audio Feedback from Steve: can you shrink your
- How to make sure that if you replace an episode it updates on
- Spotify is still doing some shopping
- Support Emily Prokop from The Story Behind! Get her to win a
- 1:06:14 Audio Feedback from Craig:
- The BBC is pulling their content from Google Podcasts
- 1:17:54 PROMO 2: Beyond Westworld
- 1:18:43 Audio Feedback from Seniortopia on copyright
- Worst email of the week!
- Update on Rob’s MDrill One Microphone with built in Noise
- Finding your stats for your smartphone app
- 1:31:03 PROMO 3: Suspicious Circumstances
- Stats, stats, stats! Mean and median numbers
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
Thank you to Nick from MicMe for our awesome intro!
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and
Directions for checking Google Podcasts on your
How to check your show on Google Podcasts if you do not have an
- Get your shows Google Podcast link by going to:
- Put in your RSS feed and get the URL for your show. It will be
something like this:
- To get the website URL cut “podcasts” from where it was and
paste it over “www”
Where is Libsyn Going? (In Real Life)
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your
twitter followers. Click here to post a
If you dug this episode head on over to Apple Podcasts and
leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a
segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be
- Download the FREE The Feed App for
Android (you can send feedback straight from within the
- Call 412 573 1934
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our SpeakPipe