Jun 9, 2019
Starting with WWDC 2019 and the big news that iTunes will never
be the same to Apple’s latest email letting all podcasters know
that all podcast categories will be changing and exactly how that
affects podcasters. We don’t only keep it to Apple, we share the
latest podcasting insight from Google I/O last month and so much
more! Including the latest mean and median download number stats so
that you can get some clear metrics to know where you and your show
Audience feedback drives the show. We’d love for you to
email us and keep the conversation going! Email email@example.com
or call 412–573–1934. We’d love to hear from you!
Quick Episode Summary
- :07 Intro & how you can be
featured by Libsyn!
- 2:42 PROMO 1: Arm Cast
- 3:08 Elsie and Rob Conversation
- Elsie’s using a new mic!
- WWDC redux all about podcasting via Rob Walch: iTunes is not
being killed off with a flip of a switch
- iTunes specific questions from the community!
- The email from Apple that went to podcasters
- The email from Apple that went to podcast hosts
- Passing along Google podcasting news from Google I/O
- 44:36 PROMO 2: Dear Strategy
- A question about an app that could check Libsyn stats
- Have you submitted your show to RADIO.COM ?
- 47:36 AUDIO FEEDBACK from Kevin about
using the new Overcast clip feature
- Follow up on audio clips and Castro’s new release of sharing
- Question about setting up multiple destinations for
- The 14th annual People’s Podcast Awards are open!
- Transcripts strategy talk
- Streamlining what website pops up when searching Google for
- Competitors claiming they have apps when really, they
- Where have YOU been? Jennifer has been on TV!
- IAB advertising numbers and what they have to do with a sliver
- Rob has an article about podcasting and privacy, have you read
it? We’d love your feedback!
- 1:08:10 PROMO 3: Scifi Talk
- Stats, stats, stats! Mean and median
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
Thank you to Nick from MicMe for our awesome intro!
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and
Where is Libsyn Going? (In Real Life)
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your
twitter followers. Click here to post a
If you dug this episode head on over to Apple Podcasts and
leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a
segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be
- Download the FREE The Feed App for
Android (you can send feedback straight from within the
- Call 412 573 1934
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our SpeakPipe