Jun 24, 2019
This episode has follow up on the Apple category announcements
and when you can expect to be able to update them, Spotify adding
ads to podcasts, NASA makes their entire library copyright free!
Using an H6 and a wireless mic, when you need to fire your
podcasting agency, Rob soapbox! Privacy vs podcasting! And of
course stats! This time it’s all about user agents, and geographic
Audience feedback drives the show. We’d love for you to
email us and keep the conversation going! Email email@example.com
or call 412–573–1934. We’d love to hear from you!
Quick Episode Summary
- :07 Intro & how you can be featured
- 2:37 PROMO 1: Licensed To Live
- 3:10 Elsie and Rob Conversation
- The story of when the roof caved in during the Elsie and
- Apple Announcements at WWDC 2019 follow up focusing on when the
category changes will happen and what to expect
- Apple, yet again, cracking down on podcasts that are key word
stuffing titles and author tags
- 11:20 iTunes disappearing is a good
thing! Voice feedback from Michael
- Spotify started putting some ads in front of some podcasts
- What it takes for your show to advertise on Spotify
- NASA makes entire media library available copyright free!
- Apple is once again changing things and it’s affecting podcast
- Need your help! Using a Zoom H6 with a wireless microphone
- Omny was just purchased by Triton Digital
- Where have YOU been?
- Worst email of the week
- New and noteworthy is not a thing, really, it’s not
- 36:57 Why did you leave us, because
of a flakey co-host
- 38:54 PROMO 2: Professor Slots
- There is no such thing as AIB Compliant, mind Rob soapbox
- Podcasting and privacy
- 53:30 PROMO 3: Monster Slots
- Stats: geographic and user agents
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
Thank you to Nick from MicMe for our awesome intro!
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and
Where is Libsyn Going? (In Real Life)
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your
twitter followers. Click here to post a
If you dug this episode head on over to Apple Podcasts and
leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a
segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be
- Download the FREE The Feed App for
Android (you can send feedback straight from within the
- Call 412 573 1934
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our SpeakPipe