Sep 15, 2019
Covering: trademarking Taco Tuesday, plagiarism revisited,
remote interview tips, design best practices for your artwork in
Apple Podcasts, sealing with explicit content, best practices for
using copyrighted music, more insight into IAB vs Uniques, and a
double whammy of stats, mean and median, user agent and
Audience feedback drives the show. We’d love for you to
email us and keep the conversation going! Email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 412–573–1934. We’d love to hear from you!
Quick Episode Summary
- :07 Intro!
- 1:35 Audio Rockin’ Libsyn Podcasts:
The Advent of Computing
- 6:34 How to get featured on the
- 8:01 Promo 1: the Inappropriate
- 8:31 Rob and Elsie Conversation
- What happens when someone files for a trademark of Taco
- Amazing job opening in Arizona to work for Kim Komando!
- Plagarism revisited
- When having connection issues on Skype, what to do?
- Best designed practices for Apple Podcasts
- Do check Apple Podcasts to see if your podcast has updated,
just not IMMEDIATELY after publishing
- 29:35 Promo 2: The Nik Ingersoll
- How do you post a trailer to your podcast feed
- When the nature of a podcast episode is explicit, do you mark
- Do you want Elsie to create a shownotes tutorial?
- We got an awesome tweet shout-out!
- Why is Rob saying “run away, run away!” again?
- An app that has really awesome shownotes….and that’s it
- So, copyright music, how much can you get away with?
- An update on some goings on of the YouTube Libsyn
- 55:02* Where have you been from the
- Being sceptical of the Netflixes of podcasting
- Clarifying IAB stats and how they compare to Uniques
- ****1:06:56*** Promo 3: Are You Still Talking?
- 1:07:35 Stats, mean, median,
geographic and user agents
- 1:23:39 Apple event re-cap
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
Thank you to Nick from MicMe for our awesome intro!
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and
Where is Libsyn Going? (In Real Life)
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your
twitter followers. Click here to post a
If you dug this episode head on over to Apple Podcasts and
leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a
segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be
- Download the FREE The Feed App for
Android (you can send feedback straight from within the
- Call 412 573 1934
- Email email@example.com
- Use our SpeakPipe