Dec 23, 2019
In this episode, listen to what the podcasting ready microphones
of the new 2019 MacBook Pro sound like. And staying on that same
topic, we discuss the mics we use and the processing workflow for
the show. We also cover the latest Apple News including their new
hire, plus the latest email sent out to podcasters. We answer and
comment on a very interesting question what would be the impact and
slowdown for indie podcasters if there’s an economic downturn? And
lastly Rob dives into nuanced discussion about protecting the
privacy of podcast listeners.
And some fun stats about raw percentage growth…
Audience feedback drives the show. We’d love for you to
email us and keep the conversation going! Email email@example.com
or call 412–573–1934. We’d love to hear from you!
Quick Episode Summary
- :07 Intro!
- 3:09 PROMO 1: Dot To Dot
- 3:54 Rob and Elsie conversation
- Quick Star Wars chat - ZERO SPOILERS
- Call to KC podcasters for a panel at Planet Comicon!
- Our first email, we think that it’s a compliment ;)
- This is what we use to record the show plus our editing
- Rob has a new MacBook Pro and he’s found out some stuff about
Leveling his audio
- There is a new podcast app in town! We have not had a chance to
test it out, will you?
- The most downloaded episodes of 2019 for The Feed and for Today
- More hires from Apple for their podcast business
- And podcasters got an email from Apple letting us know about
Alexa, marketing podcasts and a holiday submission schedule
- 32:00 PROMO 2: All Aboard The Dream
- The father son podcasting microphone skit on SNL is true
- Thoughts on podcast advertising companies demanding podcasters
move to the hosts that they want in order for them to work with
- Podcasters can now qualify to win a pulitzer prize!
- MP3 vs M4A
- RadioPublic is now offering a PRO offering and it’s
- What should you do if there’s an economic downturn in
- What if an ad agency gives you an ad that contains copyrighted
music, what should you do?
- Worst email of the week! And it’s over 20!
- Inside Podcasting covers our new prepend within Libsyn
- Rob on privacy
- 1:05:05 PROMO 3: The Blacklist
- Stats! Raw growth!
- Where have we been? Elsie’s been on What Works, Rob’s been on
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
Thank you to Nick from MicMe for our awesome intro!
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and
Where is Libsyn Going? (In Real Life)
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your
twitter followers. Click here to post a
If you dug this episode head on over to Apple Podcasts and
leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a
segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be
- Download the FREE The Feed App for
Android (you can send feedback straight from within the
- Call 412 573 1934
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our SpeakPipe