Aug 10, 2020
Covering the Zoom PodTrak P4, Apple Podcasts directory troubles,
Inside Podcasting news, more on the RIAA and podcast takedowns,
tips on optimizing your podcast description, mean and median stats
and so much more!
Get your tickets to the Podfest Global Summit!
Audience feedback drives the show. We’d love for you to
email us and keep the conversation going! Email email@example.com
or call 412–573–1934. We’d love to hear fromhunter10rose
Quick Episode Summary
- :13 Intro
- 2:45 PROMO 1: Dear Family
- 3:11 Rob and Elsie Conversation
- The coolness of the Zoom PodTrack P4
- Have you added Gaana and Amazon Music/Audible?
- Shout-outs to those that did their homework!
- Apple Podcasts directory issues
- Skye leaving Inside Podcasting
- What’s worse than a walled garden in podcasting
- Libsyn has a new CFO!
- The RIAA and their continued takedown notices to podcasts
- Are royalty music services safe to use?
- 28:42 Audio feedback from Neal asking about Song Exploder
- Cool card achievements from Spotify
- Best practices on your podcast show description
- 39:46 PROMO 2: Ten Thousand Women
- Making sure you are not limiting your RSS feed
- When podcasts are not podcasts
- US Podcast ad spending surpassing $1 billion next year -
- Pre-stats stats
- 52:03 PROMO 3: Rebel Girls Book Club
- Mean and median!
- Where have we been and where are we going?
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
Thank you to Nick from MicMe for our awesome intro!
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share #TheFeed with your
twitter followers. Click here to post a
If you dug this episode head on over to Apple Podcasts and
leave us a rating, a review and subscribe!
to subscribe to The Feed: The Official Libsyn Podcast
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a
segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be
- Download the FREE The Feed App for
Android (you can send feedback straight from within the
- Call 412 573 1934
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use our SpeakPipe