Feb 9, 2021
Covering iOS beta 14.5 and big changes to Apple Podcasts, a new
strategy for promoting our podcast via blog, Stitcher search
results, a changing podcast artwork, getting the video of your
transcoded audio podcast, data privacy discussion inspired by Tim
Cook and stats, this time, mean and median download numbers!
Libsyn Meet-up, sign up!
Join the Libsyn
Beta Community TODAY!
Audience feedback drives the show. We’d love for you to
email us and keep the conversation going! Email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 412–573–1934. We’d love to hear from you!
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER HERE!
Quick Episode Summary
- :13 Intro
- 3:25 PROMO 1: The Perfect Stool
- 3:45 Rob and Elsie Convo!
- Oh wowza! Pretty big change to the Apple Podcasts App in iOS
14.5 beta - the biggest change in quite some time
- The many ways this change could possibly change so
much about what we currently know about Apple Podcasts (speculation
- Should you include episode numbers in the title in
- 18:44 PROMO 2: In Clear Focus
- MacBook Air and the keyboard issues!
- New The Feed strategy going on on the blog
- The problem with Stitcher search
- A tip on changing your show artwork
- How to get the video of your episode audio to crosspost in
different audio platforms
- Oh, oh! VODcasting making a comeback? Ummmmmmmm
- How can show owners see how many downloads are generated per
dedicated/custom tracking URL that they create
- 46:29 AUDIO FEEDBACK: Pandora issues via Stephane
- A quote from Tim Cook on data privacy
- Why did you leave us?
- A little perspective time for the Podcast industry
- Chartable a pretty in depth amount of podcast consumption
- 1:02:14 PROMO 3: Legends from The Pacific
- 1:02:45 Stats! Mean and median numbers
- Where are we going?
- Where have we been?
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
Thank you to Nick from MicMe for our awesome intro!
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share The Feed with your
Twitter followers. Click
here to post a tweet!
If you dug this episode, head over to Podchaser and kindly
leave us a review and follow the show!
Follow The Feed wherever you listen to audio!
→ Follow via
→ Follow via
→ Follow via Spotify
→ Here’s our RSS
FEEDBACK AND PROMOTION ON THE SHOW
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a
segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be