Apr 6, 2021
All the Libsyn news! Libsyn 5 beta is released, Libsyn acquires
Advertisecast, Samsung Podcasts are in the house 🔥
Plus Apple teams up with Common Sense Media, Audacy, email worst
practices, breaking down the steps to DMCA takedown notices,
Podstatus, and of course Mean and Median numbers!
FOR THE LIBSYN 5 DEMO AND QA WEBINAR!
Join the Libsyn
Beta Community TODAY!
Audience feedback drives the show. We’d love for you to
email us and keep the conversation going! Email email@example.com
or call 412–573–1934. We’d love to hear from you!
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER HERE!
Quick Episode Summary
- :13 Intro
- 3:48 PROMO 1: Unitatiran Christian
- 4:18 Rob and Elsie Conversation
- Floods and van breakdowns
- Libsyn 5!
- Samsung Podcasts!
- Apple teaming up with Common Sense Media
- Where do Soundcloud analytics come from?
- 32:46 Audio feedback from Michael from Gospel in Real Life
- Congratulations to Dave Ramsey on hitting the 1 billion
- How is Clubhouse the same as Second Life, Snapchat, Meerkat,
- Say hello to Audacy
- 41:08 PROMO 2: Dance of Joy - A Perfect Strangers Rewatch
- When you wish folks wouldn’t just blanket email all the
- And please don’t add public email addresses to your email list
just because they are public and interested in the same things that
- 54:53 The step by step of DMCA takedowns for podcast hosts
- 1:03:26 How to ask Apple to take down an anti-semite
- Listen Notes global rankings and listen scores
- Thoughts on Podstatus?
- 1:13:24 PROMO 3: The Jock and Nerd Podcast
- 1:14:33 Stats! Mean and Median
- 1:16:54 Where have we been and where are we going?
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
Thank you to Nick from MicMe for our awesome intro!
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share The Feed with your
Twitter followers. Click
here to post a tweet!
If you dug this episode, head over to Podchaser and kindly
leave us a review and follow the show!
Follow The Feed wherever you listen to audio!
→ Follow via
→ Follow via
→ Follow via Spotify
→ Here’s our RSS
FEEDBACK AND PROMOTION ON THE SHOW
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a
segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be