Apr 20, 2021
Recap on acquisitions and of course Glow, iOS 14.5 (again,)
listener privacy, Feedburner coming back from the dead? Amazon
Music in more countries Shout-outs from Elsie, the RIAA busy with
takedown notices and podcasters needing to get DMCA takedown
lessons, plus of course stats, geographic and user agent!
UP FOR SOCIAL MEDIA BEST PRACTICES FOR
Join the Libsyn
Beta Community TODAY!
Audience feedback drives the show. We’d love for you to
email us and keep the conversation going! Email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 412–573–1934. We’d love to hear from you!
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER HERE!
Quick Episode Summary
- :13 Intro
- 3:38 PROMO 1: The Audiophile Style
- 4:20 Rob and Elsie Conversation
- Recap of all the things acquisitions and of course Glow
- Glow and MyLibsyn?
- Guess what? iOS 14.5 should be out by the time this episode is
- Listener privacy is not a roadblock to get around
- 33:05 PROMO 2: K12Science Podcast
- Feedburner is not dead!
- Amazon Music has opened up access to more countries and they
have a new portal
- Apple Podcasts making recommendations?
- Publishing to social media from Libsyn and optimizing what it
- Google has 100 million installs of Google Podcasts!
- Elsie has some shout-outs: Britany Felix, Jeni Wren Stottrup,
Lauren Wrighton and Sam Sethi
- The RIAA is busy with takedown notices for podcasters
- It looks like someone else on Anchor completely pirated another
- Time for a DMCA takedown lesson
- 1:09:48 PROMO 3: Making Ways Podcast
- Stats! Geographic and user agent
- The next inflection point is iOS vs Android
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
Thank you to Nick from MicMe for our awesome intro!
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share The Feed with your
Twitter followers. Click
here to post a tweet!
If you dug this episode, head over to Podchaser and kindly
leave us a review and follow the show!
Follow The Feed wherever you listen to audio!
→ Follow via
→ Follow via
→ Follow via Spotify
→ Here’s our RSS
FEEDBACK AND PROMOTION ON THE SHOW
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a
segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be