Jun 15, 2021
On this episode we fill you in on the closing of Advertisecast,
warning you about a serious scam from folks sending out DMCA
takedowns for images and in the email they send there is a link
that uses java script to infect your computer, keeping you posted
on the latest Apple Podcasts emails plus subscriptions and channels
are live today! Changing ownership in Apple Podcasts plus of course
mean and median stats!
Join the Libsyn
Beta Community TODAY!
Audience feedback drives the show. We’d love for you to
contact us and keep the conversation going! Email
email@example.com, call 412–573–1934 or leave us a message
We’d love to hear from you!
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER HERE!
Quick Episode Summary
- :13 Intro
- 3:30 PROMO 1: Strokecast - Episode
- 4:02 Rob and Elsie Conversation
- Libsyn has closed the Advertisecast deal!
- WARNING! Scam! Emails and comments on blogs demanding that a
copyrighted image be taken down. Beware.
- Apple sent an email a couple of weeks ago updating folks that
subscriptions would be delayed and they’ve been having
- Apple sent another email updating everyone that subscriptions
will go live June 15
- IP addresses are personal data
- If I change my podcast name will that negatively affect
- 25:49 Audio feedback: Do you HAVE to sign up for the Apple
- Prime day is coming! Get ready!
- An alternative to feedburner is feed.press
- 29:46 PROMO 2: Healthcare Disparities in IBD
- If you want to change ownership in Apple Podcasts Connect from
one account to another, you need proof that you own and control the
- Why does the RSS button not work?
- KaiOS devices are another opportunity for your show to be
- Worst email of the week
- A Stranger Things podcast from Netflix
- Some troubles with Apple Podcasts on a Mac
- 50:32 PROMO 3: Recovery Coast To Coast
- Stats: Mean and Median!
- Where have we been?
- Where are we going?
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
Thank you to Nick from MicMe for our awesome intro!
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share The Feed with your
Twitter followers. Click
here to post a tweet!
If you dug this episode, head over to Podchaser and kindly
leave us a review and follow the show!
Follow The Feed wherever you listen to audio!
→ Follow via
→ Follow via
→ Follow via Spotify
→ Here’s our RSS
FEEDBACK AND PROMOTION ON THE SHOW
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a
segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be