Jun 29, 2021
Talking about Spotify! Their latest 60 million dollar deal with
Alex Cooper from Call Her Daddy and its new Greenroom, then
all that we know about Facebook Podcasts aka all that we
don’t, the Kindle Vella and what it can mean for podcasters, an
antitrust bill that could impact podcasting and of course our
stats, geographic and user agent! Plus a bunch bunch more.
Join the Libsyn
Beta Community TODAY!
Audience feedback drives the show. We’d love for you to
contact us and keep the conversation going! Email
firstname.lastname@example.org, call 412–573–1934 or leave us a message
We’d love to hear from you!
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER HERE!
Quick Episode Summary
- :13 Intro
- 3:30 PROMO 1: The David Cassidy
- Rob and Elsie conversation
- Apple Channels and Apple Subscriptions are live!
- No, any plays or downloads on Apple Podcasts premium content
will not show up in your podcast host’s analytics
- Alex Cooper scored a 60 million dollar deal with Spotify
- Spotify launched Greenroom, yet another audio chatroom!
- All about Facebook Podcast support and information, which at
this point is about zero
- Amazon Music is launching the Kindle Vella, and it seems super
- Can you use libsyn for hosting files only and use all the
- Podcasters should learn more about ad tech in podcasting
- PROMO 2: Tomorrow’s Legends
- Should you use MyLibsyn or Glow.fm, what’s the difference?
- Yes, Apple Podcasts is still taking new show in for
- Looks like Clubhouse is dying
- Anchor is no longer autosubmitting the RSS feed to Apple
- An antitrust bill presented to congress if passed could
prohibit Apple from pre-installing its own apps on Apple
- What exactly is the Libsyn classic feed?
- PROMO 3: The Banned Media Podcast
- Stats, geograhic and user agent
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
Thank you to Nick from MicMe for our awesome intro!
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share The Feed with your
Twitter followers. Click
here to post a tweet!
If you dug this episode, head over to Podchaser and kindly
leave us a review and follow the show!
Follow The Feed wherever you listen to audio!
→ Follow via
→ Follow via
→ Follow via Spotify
→ Here’s our RSS
FEEDBACK AND PROMOTION ON THE SHOW
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a
segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be