Jul 27, 2021
Glow.fm + Spotify Open Access! Then on the episode, really
awesome brand new podcasting gear, transformative data from the
Latino Podcast Listener report, Canva + Libsyn, Pocketcasts &
Automattic, Goodpods update Libsyn 5 social sharing? And geographic
plus user agent stats
Audience feedback drives the show. We’d love for you to
contact us and keep the conversation going! Email
firstname.lastname@example.org, call 412–573–1934 or leave us a message
We’d love to hear from you!
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER HERE!
Quick Episode Summary
- :13 Intro
- 3:44 PROMO 1: StarGirl
- Rob and Elsie conversation
- Catching up on Rob’s experience with Summer NAMM
- Very cool potential gear for podcasters
- Canva integration! I know you know, but again, good stuff
- Shout-out to Hosting Advice
- All the stats from the Latino Podcast Listener Report!
- Pocketcasts was acquired by Automattic
- Audioboom is looking to go private
- 37:51 Headliner integration for LIbsyn 5? Audio feedback
- Goodpods has a great feature for indie podcasters!
- The minimum length of a trailer for your podcast
- 52:35 PROMO 2: Based on a True Story
- When Spotify does not update your show
- Scheduling release of episodes to different destinations
- Rob is asking, any recommendations of apps to use to record
conversations on an iPad?
- Apple recommended another one of Rob’s answers about podcast
- Making sure when you schedule a tweet it doesn’t get
rescheduled on Libsyn 4
- 1:06:23 When are all the social publishing tools going live for
Libsyn 5? Audio feedback from Carey
- New Department of Justice policies will protect reporters
- Shout-out to Kamuela!
- 1:11:34 PROMO 3: Restaurantopia
- Stats, geographic and user agent
- Where have we been and where are we going
Featured Podcast Promos + Audio
Thank you to Nick from MicMe for our awesome intro!
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share The Feed with your
Twitter followers. Click
here to post a tweet!
If you dug this episode, head over to Podchaser and kindly
leave us a review and follow the show!
Follow The Feed wherever you listen to audio!
→ Follow via
→ Follow via
→ Follow via Spotify
→ Here’s our RSS
FEEDBACK AND PROMOTION ON THE SHOW
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a
segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be