Sep 7, 2021
On this episode you’ll get the scoop on exactly where GGTOTDTY
came from, how to get a network on Apple Podcasts, changes coming
to YouTube, the Google Podcasts update, how to make your influence
go down, the upcoming Latino Podcasts Non-Listener report, what
kind of stats should you expect to get from your show and of course
that takes us into the mean and median download stats!
Audience feedback drives the show. We’d love for you to
contact us and keep the conversation going! Email
email@example.com, call 412–573–1934 or leave us a message on
Speakpipe! We’d love to
hear from you!
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER HERE!
Quick Episode Summary
- :13 Intro
- 2:39 PROMO 1: Tomorrow’s Legends
- 3:18 Rob and Elsie conversation
- Recounting exactly where GGTOTDY came from! Thank you
- Rob shares his thoughts about Only Murders in the Building and
- Why someone can’t find their network in Apple Podcasts, only
- Some changes coming to YouTube that might affect
- Google Podcasts has rolled out and update!
- 19:50 PROMO 2: Jack Russell Parents
- Rob is looking for podcasts hosted on Libsyn to submit to
Amazon Music to submit for a Halloween feature
- A way to to bulk migrate shows that are already on Apple
Podcasts to a new Apple ID
- It looks like Facebook Podcasts have rolled out to Android
- 30:00 Audio feedback from John: Headliner is awesome and
promote during Promote Yourself Friday!
- Seems like if you go behind a paywall, your influence goes
- There’s a new app called Shuffle
- Shout out to Relay.FM and St. Jude - DONATE
- Check out The International Women’s Podcast Awards!
- Discussing the Latino Podcaster Non-Listener Report and Elsie
co-hosting with Gabe
- Apple is going to allow direct links from apps to sign up for
- Facebook Podcast numbers seems to be having an impact on
- What are the kind of stats that you should expect to
get from your show
- 1:03:34 PROMO 3: Great Monologues Coaching Call Podcast
- 1:04:06 Stats - mean and median
- Where have we been!
Featured Podcast Promo + Audio
Thank you to Nick from MicMe for our awesome intro!
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and
Where Libsyn is going
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share The Feed with your
Twitter followers. Click
here to post a tweet!
If you dug this episode, head over to Podchaser and kindly
leave us a review and follow the show!
Follow The Feed wherever you listen to audio!
→ Follow via
→ Follow via
→ Follow via Spotify
→ Here’s our RSS
FEEDBACK AND PROMOTION ON THE SHOW
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a
segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be