Sep 21, 2021
Get the scoop on data on CPMs from Advertisecast, workflows for
publishing back catalogue to YouTube, what stats you can expect
from Facebook Podcasts, tool talk on good quality XLR cables and
monitoring headphones and of course we have stats, geographic and
Meet-up! Spots are limited: Podcast Planning: Reach Your 2021
Audience feedback drives the show. We’d love for you to
contact us and keep the conversation going! Email
email@example.com, call 412–573–1934 or leave us a message on
Speakpipe! We’d love to
hear from you!
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER HERE!
Quick Episode Summary
- :13 Intro
- 2:52 PROMO 1: Yoga With Clara
- 3:24 Rob and Elsie conversation
- Quick catch up
- 7:35 Audio feedback from Michael
- Some words from Rob
- Apple had a September event! What does that mean for
- Condolences to Norm MacDonald’s family and loved ones
- Advertisecast released some numbers about average prices for
CPM’s in the industry
- Is there a way to bulk upload a podcast back catalogue to
- Google is only showing the latest 500 episodes, how can I fix
- Congratulations to Chris Hill and the Motley Fool Money team
for hitting 2000 episodes for more than one podcast!
- NAB was cancelled
- Clarifying what shows up in your download stats from Facebook:
there is a difference between cross-posting via Libsyn and the
native Facebook podcast support
- Seems like there are some delays with podcasts updating in
- 31:05 PROMO 2: Audio Fuzzy
- Hot Pod was acquired by Vox Media!
- A tip on some not cheap monitoring headphones
- What are some good quality XLR cables?
- Folks! YouTube has a podcast!
- Samsung Free is expanding to more countries
- Where were YOU? The Mandalore podcast was at the
- 48:30 PROMO 3: B Squad Hotrod
- 49:00 Stats: Geographic and User Agent
- Where have we been?
- Where are we going?
Featured Podcast Promo + Audio
Thank you to Nick from MicMe for our awesome intro!
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and
Where Libsyn is going
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share The Feed with your
Twitter followers. Click
here to post a tweet!
If you dug this episode, head over to Podchaser and kindly
leave us a review and follow the show!
Follow The Feed wherever you listen to audio!
→ Follow via
→ Follow via
→ Follow via Spotify
→ Here’s our RSS
FEEDBACK AND PROMOTION ON THE SHOW
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a
segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be