Oct 5, 2021
The Shure MV7x, new Apple hardware, when feed tags and
categories are useful, YouTube benefits for podcasters,
troubleshooting RSS feeds on Google Podcasts, linking to an MP3 vs
not, and mean and median download stats! Of course much, much
Audience feedback drives the show. We’d love for you to
contact us and keep the conversation going! Email
email@example.com, call 412–573–1934 or leave us a message on
Speakpipe! We’d love to
hear from you!
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER HERE!
Quick Episode Summary
- :13 Intro
- 3:55 PROMO 1: Remake This Movie
- 4:28 Rob and Elsie conversation
- Elsie is using the newly released Shure MV7x! Get the scoop all
- Breakdown of the new Apple hardware: iPhone 13s and iPad
- Apple Podcasts tip slash trick for background color
customization per show basis
- In some apps the keyword/category tags are useful -
- Troubleshooting when your podcast’s RSS feed has stopped
updating on Google Podcasts
- Elsie breaks down how she created a special networking workshop
- How to add the episode number to your episode so that it
doesn’t duplicate in Podcast Apps (a Libsyn tip)
- The only murders in the building podcast update!
- What are the benefits of having a YouTube an up to date
channel? Is there a search benefit?
- 55:46 PROMO 2: Night Owl Theater
- Linking to an MP3 when sharing an episode or not? (Libsyn
- Why and how to change RSS feed from Apple Podcasts
- A discussion about Spotify and Apple Podcasts again
- 1:24:22 PROMO 3: Dharmic Evolution
- 1:24:52 Stats! Mean and median numbers!
- Where have we been?
- Where are we going?
Featured Podcast Promo + Audio
Thank you to Nick from MicMe for our awesome intro!
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and
Where Libsyn is going
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share The Feed with your
Twitter followers. Click
here to post a tweet!
If you dug this episode, head over to Podchaser and kindly
leave us a review and follow the show!
Follow The Feed wherever you listen to audio!
→ Follow via
→ Follow via
→ Follow via Spotify
→ Here’s our RSS
FEEDBACK AND PROMOTION ON THE SHOW
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a
segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be