Nov 30, 2021
Libsyn Board of Directors updates, Apple Podcasts feed refresh and
new marketing tools, it’s awards season for podcasting, more on the
chapter mark discussion, the latest on Clubhouse, geographic and
user agent stats and so many other bits of podcasting knowledge!
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER HERE!
Quick Episode Summary
- :13 Intro
- 4:07 PROMO 1: Based on a True
- 4:33 Rob and Elsie conversation
- And you thought we had a bunch of press releases last
- Patrick Dolan is now part of the Board of Directors
- Brian Kirby is new Chairman of the Board
- The Apple Podcasts Team went sent an email about RSS Feed
Refresh and new tools for creators
- Holiday hours for Libsyn Support!
- Golden Crane and Ambies nominations are open
- Is it possible to embed a web player into an email?
- Some tips for optimizing your podcast in Apple Podcasts
- 31:10 PROMO 2: Plant Based Briefing
- Do you have to put your podcast on all the platforms?
- You can add chapters to an MP3
- Talking about Clubhouse
- Shout-out to Hearts of Dulcimer
- 50:54 PROMO 3: The A & P Professor
- 51:30 Stats: geographic and user agents
- Where have we been and where are we going
Featured Podcast Promo + Audio
Thank you to Nick from MicMe for our awesome intro!
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share The Feed with your
Twitter followers. Click
here to post a tweet!
If you dug this episode, head over to Podchaser and kindly
leave us a review and follow the show!
Follow The Feed wherever you listen to audio!
→ Follow via
→ Follow via
→ Follow via Spotify
→ Here’s our RSS
FEEDBACK AND PROMOTION ON THE SHOW
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a
segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be