Feb 8, 2022
Starting off with thoughts on to the JRE/Spotify
things, Libsyn has a new Chief Product Officer! Tips on
being on mic, question on removing mouth noises, and boy do we go
into the weeds into all kinds of tech gear. Responding to the New
Libsyn feedback, HBO Max has podcasts, mean and median download
stats and so much more!
signed up for our webinar all about Launching Your Podcast in
Audience feedback drives the show. We’d love for you to
contact us and keep the conversation going! Email
firstname.lastname@example.org, call 412–573–1934 or leave us a message on
Speakpipe! We’d love to
hear from you!
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER HERE!
Quick Episode Summary
- :13 Intro
- 3:06 PROMO 1: Toward A Better Life
- 3:34 Rob and Elsie conversation
- The story that has dominated podcasting for the past 2
- You can now find The Feed if you search for it in Apple
- What you need to consider as you design your artwork
- Libsyn has a new Chief Product Officer
- Troubleshooting audio and microphone issues
- Anybody has good workflows for removing mouth noises?
- How to automate sharing the latest podcast episode across
- 29:33 PROMO 2: Shame Piñata
- Teleprompters, Ecamm Live, Sony ZV-E10, and all the
- Elsie is currently using pretty awesome headphones, Shure
- Libsyn 5 Feedback
- Big congrats to celebrating a 400th episode! Anyone else out
there? Shout-out The Language of Bromance
- The best affiliate code ever, and how to sign up for our
- 47:06 Audio Feedback about our TikTok
- Should you have more than 1 YouTube Channels?
- Google Podcasts has started to send you exactly how many plays
you have on that platform
- HBO Max has podcasts!
- 57:47 PROMO 3: Outdoor Biz Podcast
- 58:52 Stats! Mean and median numbers
- Where have we been and where are we going!
Featured Podcast Promo + Audio
Thank you to Nick from MicMe for our awesome intro!
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share The Feed with your
Twitter followers. Click
here to post a tweet!
If you dug this episode, head over to Podchaser and kindly
leave us a review and follow the show!
Follow The Feed wherever you listen to audio!
→ Follow via
→ Follow via
→ Follow via Spotify
→ Here’s our RSS
FEEDBACK AND PROMOTION ON THE SHOW
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a
segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be