Apr 19, 2022
Covering Apple updating their Ts & Cs and what you need to
know, why looking at the seven day number is better than the day
one number, a new directory podcasting professionals need to know
about, follow up on browser and Android voice recorders, podcaster,
cite your sources! Don’t steal people’s work, Audio Hijack 4 is
out! Run, Bambi, Run, Podswaps, Elsie’s audio problems and of
course stats, this time we have geographic and user agent!
Audience feedback drives the show. We’d love for you to
contact us and keep the conversation going! Email
firstname.lastname@example.org, call 412–573–1934 or leave us a message on
Speakpipe! We’d love to
hear from you!
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER HERE!
Quick Episode Summary
- :13 Intro
- 4:13 PROMO 1: Shelter in Place
- 4:43 Rob and Elsie conversation
- Power outages and massive power-stations
- 8:49 Apple Podcasts updated their T’s and C’s and we have
everything that you need to know!
- 17:48 Finding the best day one download numbers, and is it
- 19:42 Courtney Holt is leaving Spotify
- 20:53 PROMO 2: Just Sleep Podcast
- 21:57 How does one submit a show to Apple Podcasts for
- 24:20 Apple recommended another answer from Rob! This time
about controlling a podcast that was submitted by Anchor
- 25:25 The Crackers In Soup professional podcasting
- 29:34 Follow up: recording on a browser and Android
- 32:59 Audio feedback: Nobilis Reed
- 38:09 When a podcaster steals from a non-fiction writer
- 42:08 Audio Hijack 4 is here and will Rob finally get it?
- 48:06 Run, Bambi, Run!
- 50:53 The coolness of Podswaps
- 54:31 Defining some Libsyn Destinations
- Elsie’s audio has been distorting for a while, and we’ve got
feedback on it!
- 1:06:23 PROMO 3: I Know Dino
- 1:07:08 Audio feedback: The A&P Professor and how he uses
- 1:09:59 Stats: geographic and user agents
- Advertisecast monthly podcast advertising rates
- Where have we been?
Featured Podcast Promo + Audio
Thank you to Nick from MicMe for our awesome intro!
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We’d love it if you could please share The Feed with your
Twitter followers. Click
here to post a tweet!
If you dug this episode, head over to Podchaser and kindly
leave us a review and follow the show!
Follow The Feed wherever you listen to audio!
→ Follow via
→ Follow via
→ Follow via Spotify
→ Here’s our RSS
FEEDBACK AND PROMOTION ON THE SHOW
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a
segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be