SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER HERE!
Quick Episode Summary
- :13 Intro
- 2:26 PROMO 1: Her Business, Her Voice, Her Conversation
- 2:57 Rob and Elsie conversation
- 3:31 We have a new destination! Boomplay!
- 5:11 The iPod is dead
- 13:41 Apple bringing Apple Podcasts Delegated Delivery to Libsyn
- 20:41 Facebook broke up with podcasting
- 26:59 Where did the ID3 tags go?
- 30:36 Amazon Music contest info!
- 36:25 The IAB podcast advertising revenue report
- 39:26 Determining why a rank in Apple Podcasts dropped
- 41:25 Why are there RSS feed errors sometimes?
- 42:41 Men and women guest ratios on podcasts
- 46:50 PROMO 2: Cracking the Code Of Spy Movies
- 47:32 Insight into video podcasts vs audio podcasts
- 50:12 Liability in podcasting and why it matters for you to learn about it
- 58:07 PROMO 3: Legends From The Pacific Episode 11
- 58:43 Stats: mean and median numbers
- Advertisecast's latest podcast advertising rates
- 1:02:01 Where have we been?
- Where are we going?
Featured Podcast Promo + Audio
- PROMO 1: Her Business, Her Voice, Her Conversation
- PROMO 2: Cracking the Code of Spy Movies
- PROMO 3: Legends From The Pacific Episode 11
Thank you to Nick from MicMe for our awesome intro!
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and Elsie
- Leave us voice feedback!
- What is Boomplay?
- Connecting your show to Boomplay on Libsyn
- Apple to discontinue the iPod after 21 years - BBC News
- Apple Podcasts Delegated Delivery
- Libsyn to Support Apple Podcasts Delegated Delivery
- Be notified about Apple Podcasts Delegated Delivery
- How to schedule a Tweet from your Libsyn Dashboard
- Prime number calculator
- U.S. Podcast Advertising Revenue Report: FY 2021 Results & 2022-2024 Growth Projections
- Erik Hoffner on Twitter: "We work to build the most interesting & diverse guest list for @mongabay’s podcasts, a metric that shows @MikeG2001 @MikeDiGirolamo & I are succeeding is the nearly even gender ratio over the last 80 shows from 2020 on w/ 54% women. Hear our results here: https://t.co/Hb46qLssK2 https://t.co/hfNzdB9agt" / Twitter
- Libsyn’s AdvertiseCast Marketplace Unveils April 2022 Podcast Advertising Rates
- Podcast Advertising Rates 2022
- Elsie workshop with BIPOC Podcast Creators: How to build a podcast promotion strategy that works
- Make Real Money Podcasting
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We'd love it if you could please share The Feed with your Twitter followers. Click here to post a tweet!
If you dug this episode, head over to Podchaser and kindly leave us a review and follow the show!
Follow The Feed wherever you listen to audio!
→ Follow via Apple Podcasts
→ Follow via Google Podcasts
→ Follow via Spotify
→ Here's our RSS feed!
FEEDBACK AND PROMOTION ON THE SHOW
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be heard.