Happy 18th birthday Libsyn, Apple Podcasts holiday hours and the Libsyn holiday hours, iPadOS 16.1 and the new Apple Podcasts redesign! The new Apple Podcasts virtual workshops, Libsyn updated main navigation, all sorts of Twitter Spaces follow up, YouTube handles! Tips for "relaunching" your podcast, The new Rode x sub-brand for streamers, and of course the latest mean and median download numbers!
Audience feedback drives the show. We'd love for you to contact us and keep the conversation going! Email email@example.com, call 412-573-1934 or leave us a message on Speakpipe! We'd love to hear from you!
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER HERE!
Quick Episode Summary
- :13 Intro
- 2:29 PROMO 1: The Irish and Celtic Podcast
- 2:57 Rob and Elsie conversation
- 3:40 Happy 18th birthday Libsyn!
- 5:22 Apple Podcasts holiday hours
- 7:52 Libsyn holiday hours
- 9:49 iPadOS and the Apple Podcasts redesign
- 16:40 Virtual sessions from Apple Podcasts, what's new, setting up your subscription and marketing tools and resources
- 19:40 Third party content settings within the Libsyn Dashboard
- 22:51 Libsyn updated main navigation
- 25:07 More info on Twitter Space for podcasters
- 31:24 Audio feedback: thank you from the A&P Professor
- 33:51 YouTube handles
- 39:32 Bulk importing your episodes into YouTube from the Libsyn dashboard
- 41:45 Promo 2: Bone Valley
- 42:29 More image services to use to design your podcast artwork
- 43:15 Is it possible to run an episode only in a specific region?
- 46:01 Best practices for relaunching a show with a different theme
- 51:10 Tags within the Libsyn dashboard, where do they go
- 52:37 New gear from Rode for their new sub-brand for streamers
- 57:15 What is mean and what is median
- 1:00:08 Promo 3: The Snack Show
- 1:00:47 Stats, mean and median numbers
- 1:02:30 Where have we been
- 1:04:56 Where are we going?
Featured Podcast Promo + Audio
- PROMO 1: The Irish and Celtic Podcast
- PROMO 2: Bone Valley
- PROMO 3: The Snack Show
- Kevin from The A&P Professor
Where have we been and where are we going
- October 2022: What’s new - Apple Podcasts for Creators
- Apple Podcasts
- Latest Twitter Spaces LIVE now! - SpacesDashboard.com
- Download Twitter Spaces Recordings for Free | Flowjin
- Chris Nessi
- Jennifer Navarrete
- Beautiful Free Images & Pictures | Unsplash
- Free Stock Photos, Royalty Free Stock Images & Copyright Free Pictures · Pexels
- Making Ways: The Art of Music on Apple Podcasts
- NEW RODE X Microphones: XDM 100, XCM 50 & Unify Hands On! - YouTube
- Rode launches gaming division with mics, streaming software | Digital Trends
- Tips & Tricks from Jim Harold — A Professional Scary Podcast Host - YouTube
- Breakthroughs In Podcasting Success - YouTube
- Slumberland 100
Thank you to Nick from MicMe for our awesome intro!
Podcasting Articles and Links mentioned by Rob and Elsie
HELP US SPREAD THE WORD!
We'd love it if you could please share The Feed with your Twitter followers. Click here to post a tweet!
If you dug this episode, head over to Podchaser and kindly leave us a review and follow the show!
Follow The Feed wherever you listen to audio!
→ Follow via Apple Podcasts
→ Follow via Google Podcasts
→ Follow via Spotify
→ Here's our RSS feed!
FEEDBACK AND PROMOTION ON THE SHOW
You can ask your questions, make comments and create a segment about podcasting for podcasters! Let your voice be heard.